Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Modest Mondays: Happy Spring!

We're officially on spring break over here, so I won't be online much so I can enjoy every second of it with Nate and the kids! We don't have anything big planned, just fun things each day that the kids will enjoy. The weather is supposed to be ahhhmazing (70's and 80's!) so we will be outside as much as possible.


I wore this outfit a few weeks back when I was going to a casual dinner with the pregnancy center I volunteer at. It was rainy and cold, so I added tights and boots, but this would be super cute with wedges or flats for warmer weather!


Tucking in a shirt is WAY out of my comfort zone, but the skirt style kind of calls for it, so I did. Thankfully the fuller waist helped hide my post-baby (7 months later, blah) so I felt comfortable in it. The shirt has little polka dots, so there is definitely some mild pattern mixing going on here. ;)

Outfit Details
Blouse: Target (clearance!)

Necklace: Teething necklace that I love and wear all the time. When I'm holding Nicolas he grabs it and chews it and it keeps him occupied while I'm chatting with friends at church. :)

Skirt: Klassy Girl Boutique (gorgeous modest clothing!)

Tights: Gift

Boots: Goodwill 

Have a wonderful week, everyone! Off to enjoy the sunshine with my kiddos. 

5 comments:

Billie Sloan said...

Never heard of a teething necklace. Where have I been? (Maybe on the mission field?! Ha!) Such a brilliant idea!!!

Enjoy your Spring Break! We are just finishing ours up here. Fun times...

Mary said...

Love the outfit! So proud of you for doing the tuck :)

The Huron Family said...

Hello! I guess you might call me a lurker on your blog, but since I don't really like the sound of that word I'll just call myself the "silent observer":) I want you to know what an absolute encouragement you are to me and my 4 sisters in the way you dress! We sometimes feel very alone in what we believe is God's best for us in the area of dressing modestly. What women doesn't love a little style and fashion? In our day, it's a little harder to come by in a modest, God honoring way. Thank you so much for exemplifying beauty and grace through your life. Thank you and your husband for standing fast on your beliefs and convictions and leading your family diligently. I don't believe that is an easy thing, and it is so amazing to watch it lived out in you. Be encouraged! You are not alone in this Race we run for Christ:)

Olivia

Jenna said...

Olivia, thank you so much for your sweet comment! I'm glad I can encourage you...no, living the "high road" is not easy but very rewarding. :) God bless!

Valerie said...

So cute! I love that pop of hot pink color, and Target clearance makes it even better!

Popular Posts