Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

More Healthy School Lunches

As a photographer I am really ashamed of these pictures, but I thought I would post them anyway for those who are interested! I normally grab the lunch box right before they dig in a snap a picture with my phone, hence the bad shots and messy table.
  Here's another week of homeschool lunch boxes that I try to keep as healthy as possible. Sometimes they are leftovers from parties (as you'll see), or there's a cookie here and there. I believe in everything in moderation, especially for kids.

Tuna-fish pumpkins, pretzel thins, ants on a log, watermelon and grapes

PB and J squares, pretzels, grapes and yogurt

Leftovers: Whole wheat macaroni and broccoli, grapes, oatmeal cookie

(Oh look, my filthy table made it into the picture too!) Leftover pizza, chips, grapes, healthy bean cookie (recipe here)

Turkey Man, Cheesestick, kashi natural crackers (thanks to a $1 off coupon), plums, healthy bean cookie

PB&J triangles, kashi cheese crackers, cheesestick, carrots and grapes

1 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Very creative lunches. Love it. I do ravioli. haha. You're a way better homeschool mom. ;)

Popular Posts