Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Gender Revealed

It was a "gender party". My dad made homemade pizza and bread (which deserves a post in itself, but I don't have the time right now) and after we gorged on an ungodly amount of carbs, we found out that...


We...
 are having...
 ANOTHER BOY!











 This whole pregnancy I really felt like it was a girl, because I had a few of the same small different symptoms like I did with Brooklynne. We were shocked!
 Brookie was very upset and cried for a long time. She prayed for a sister since before I was pregnant. By the next morning, she was (and still is) very excited about having another baby brother. :)
 My nephew and new little boy will only be 8 months apart!
 The ultrasound tech printed many "boy" pictures and put them in a sealed envelope for us. There is NO mistake! heehee.
We don't have a name picked out as of yet, but thankfully we still have almost 5 months to decide! This week is our missions conference, and my family is in town, so normal blogging will resume in a few weeks. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! A boy will be so much fun...especially for Joey. He will LOVE having a side kick! I think I am having a boy too but I think we are going to wait and be surprised this time (if I can wait, that is...LOL!). Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

James and Emily said...

Yay! How exciting! My sister has two boys together - it is busy but fun...she loves it. :)
Congratulations!

P.S.
I loved seeing Claire's little boy!

Jolene said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!!! What a cute way to find out and let everyone else know at the same time!

And, congratulations on another boy. Boys are tons of fun {ask me how I know... with three already!!!} :-)

And, I have a feeling that Brookie will eventually get that sister. LOL!

Victoria said...

Congratulations! Very happy for you!

Tori said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!

Popular Posts