Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Re-Cap!

I am still alive and well...this blog has been neglected because I have had family here for almost 2 months and I have not taken the time to blog like normal! This post is a little re-cap of what has gone on around here for the past month or so. Enjoy!

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch and picked out little pumpkins...


 The kids spent time with their grandparents and cousin...
 My sisters and I laughed...and talked...and ate...and laughed...way too much...
 I soaked in every moment I could of my little nephew...
 We made memories sitting outside in the sun talking and playing...
 We rode the scooter around the neighborhood, making a scene and having a blast (with only minor injuries ;)...
 My babies were just too sweet to handle while they waited for a ride...
And in typical boy fashion, all he wants is to "GO FASTER"... 
 We went sledding...TX style...
 It provided literally hours of entertainment around here!

 I found my kids reading together..Mom's love moments like this...
 We squished in the car a lot...

 We took the kids to the children's museum...
 We made Fall sugar cookies...
 I cuddled when he needed it...
 We welcomed our first "cold day"...
 We had cheeto parties...
 Brooklynne dressed up for the annual missions dress up night and was a very cute little Indian...
 My dad made his amazing pizza...
 I swear you have never eaten anything like it...
 My little man got very, very sick but thankfully it was over in 3 days. On the third day he was feeling a little better and we took a walk to the mailbox...
 We did A LOT of shopping, and going with my little girl is the best...
 We had a sister day that started with going out for a huge breakfast...

 ... and shopping...

 We drank lots of Dunkin doughnuts pumpkin spice coffee... 
 had our first fire of the season...
 made more Fall sugar cookies...
 took pictures after grocery shopping... ;)
 Shared coffee with my kids--they love it for some reason...
 and lastly, said goodbye to my sweet little man that had to leave me yesterday :(
Shew. I can breathe now. I would have loved to do a few detailed post's in there, but I figured a re-cap is better than nothing. This next week is going to be absolutely insane--how is it so busy and it's not even Thanksgiving yet?! Anyway, I hope to post again soon. For now, have a great day and enjoy the start of the Christmas season! :)

6 comments:

Mary said...

aw loved all the pics!! That was so much fun! I could go for some of that pizza right now :)I can't wait till next year =D

Deb said...

Loved what you said about "minor injuries" Haha!
That was an awesome trip!! We did eat and laugh way to much =)

Julia~ said...

Wow Jen, that was such a good, long post! That was a fun crazy trip. All those pictures definitely bring back tons of awesome memories <3
Love all of you TONS!!!!!!!

Jolene said...

You have such a beautiful family! And, I enjoyed the mattress going down the stairs pics! Only in Texas where there is no "real" snow. Ha! :-) Love it!

[I also recently saw a dad lay a tarp in the bed of his pickup truck and fill it with water.... instant swimming pool!]

I love creative people!

Unknown said...

You know, I was waiting for the picture of you sliding down the stairs on the air mattress too. LOL!! Now THAT would have been a picture! :D Looks like you all had a great time...spending time with family is so much fun and there is nothing like it! :)

Ginger said...

Looks like you all have had lots of fun! We certainly miss your Dad and Mom!

Popular Posts