Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Baby #3, Month 5 & 6!

Month 5 is always an exciting month for me--20 weeks is halfway and a big milestone! It's also the time that my belly really starts popping, I start wearing maternity almost full time and I actually LOOK pregnant! :)

20 Weeks
As you know from  this post, , we found out in a very fun way that we were having a boy! it was very unexpected as I thought for sure it was a girl--and had convinced everyone else of the same thing! :)
My whole family got to be here for it which was so special to me--and even though it took a little while, I am very excited about another little boy entering our family in a few months. :)

MONTH 6!

Now I am really starting to "feel" pregnant. My belly is getting in the way of everyday chores (like holding laundry baskets) :), it's harder to roll over in bed (although I'm still sleeping great!) and I have the "oh my word, I'm HUGE" days. However, I'm not complaining one bit! I love being pregnant, love feeling my baby move inside me, love fun maternity outfits and feel so blessed that God has chosen to give me yet another child to raise and nurture for his glory. Boys scare me, because I wonder how I'll know when I need to step out of my role as Mom and let them be men, but I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who is very wise. I have no doubt he'll be able to handle that when the time comes. :)

24.5 Weeks
Last week, Brookie really got to feel the baby move a lot. Usually she doesn't have the patience to sit and wait, but this time he was really moving a lot and she loved it. Joe is just way too impatient to try, although he does kiss my belly all the time. Sometimes I wonder how much the kids really grasp that there is really a baby in there, but soon it will be very real and they won't have to wonder any more!
 I'm 25 weeks tomorrow, so only 15 until my due date! I would, of course, love to go 2 weeks early again but I would never plan on it because you never know and I don't want to be disappointed. :) My Mom went anywhere from 8 days-3 weeks early, and one right on the due date, so all 9 of us were different and I'm sure I'll be the same way!
 Anyway, the weeks are just flying and I know it's going to get even faster with the holidays and how busy I'll be with photo shoots, travelling and shooting a wedding. So, until next time...!

4 comments:

Deb said...

You look great! Can't wait to meet him!

Ginger said...

Jenna, you are positively beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hard to believe that you are already 6 months!!! WOW! Hope you are feeling good. Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

Jolene said...

"Baby" looks good on you!!! :-)

Popular Posts