Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Special Memories in the Making


My Mom, 2 little sisters and Grandparents are in town right now. In a few weeks, my entire family will be here, but for now I am enjoying this special time with just them! Brookie loves having her aunts around as they are only a few years older than her, and Joe-Joe is entertaining everyone with his hilarious 2 year old comments! 

Nate set up the girls with a game of Frisbee golf and I just love the looks on their faces here... :)
 My house is full of chips, cookies, trail mix, caramel popcorn--all things that I normally don't have around. You can tell Grandma is in town! 
 A memory I will cherish forever. Grandpa and Joe were sharing a bedtime snack, and Joe was picking out each individual piece of the trail mix and asking what each one was. After a little while, he had it down--cranberry, cashew, peanuts, etc. I loved watching them have a little conversation together!
 Sweet Lydia was at the right place at the right time for me to take this of her--isn't she pretty? 
 Speaking of pretty, my wonderful Mom who is loving and spoiling her grand kids--and I'm not sure who is enjoying it more!
 As you can see, Brookie is in her glory! I love that her and my sisters are best friends :)
I hope to be posting more while my family is here, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Looks like you are all having a great time! Can't wait to be there to party with ya!!

Mar said...

Love all the pictures!! Can't wait to see you, make sure your ready for 6 miles haha :)

Julia said...

awwww. adorable!!!! I cant wait to be there!!! only TEN DAYS now!!!!!

Unknown said...

Your mom and sisters are SO gorgeous!! Glad you are having a wonderful time. Soak it all in and enjoy every minute! :)

Popular Posts