Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A little Tuesday Randomness

Nothing like some good old Tuesday randomness to break up your day, right? My camera has been out more and more lately. I want to perfect my shots and I don't want it to be something I just get out for photo shoots or a special occasion and my kids are the perfect subjects. I don't make them pose or say cheese because I love capturing them in whatever they happen to be doing at the time.
Like smashing his nose with a banana...yes, Mommy is here to capture the moment!
 Nothing says summer more than a juicy tomato sandwich. We grew up on tomato sandwiches and I can't get enough of them!
This one was dressed up with spicy hummus spread on the bread, 2% cheese, spinach and red onion. Yum! (Those on Weight Watchers, this sandwich is only 4 points plus--comment if you want to know details.)
 I love watching Brookie be a "Mom". During lunch she wasn't eating, but feeding her baby instead, talking to her and being so sweet. I'm sure about the poor doll on the table, naked and neglected, though. We'll have to work on that.

 And speaking of summer, these chips say summer the minute you bite into them. It reminds me of bbq chicken, baked beans and every summer picnic I've ever been to. The Lay's brand does not compare to these, trust me. They are SO good and my kids love them too!

 To end, some crazy little faces from my loves...

Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Katie said...

YUM!!! that sandwich looked good =) I love reading your blog :)

Deb said...

They are SO adorable!

Charis said...

Your post makes me hungry!! lol

Mary said...

Adorable! I can't wait to hug and kiss them in one week!!! And of course I can't wait to see you and Nate too ;)

Jessica said...

Ok..I want more details about the sandwich! :-) Love your pics! Your kids are just too cute! Can't wait to see you soon!

Jenna said...

Sandwich details:
Bread: Natures own or Sarah Lee light (45 calories/slice) 2 PP for 2 slices
Hummus: 1TB, 1PP
Cheese: Borden American 2% American slices, 1PP
Tomatoes, spring mix, onion--Free!

It was DELICIOUS! :)

anna said...

such a cute post! I remember those chips from when I was there! They were so good...baked are good :)

Popular Posts