Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tea Party


A few months' before Brooke's 4th birthday, I had the idea to have a just girls tea party at a tea room. After a little Google and calling around, I found the perfect place just a few minutes from my house! I'm not sure who was more excited--me or her! :)

All dressed up!

 With some friends and grandma who were there early before we went inside...forgot to get pictures with everyone else!


 They had it decorated SO cute for the girls. The started with peach/strawberry tea...
 ...and then got a scone and fruit cup and after that, chicken salad, egg salad, crackers and quiche.
 Having a Blast!
 SO lady-like!
 Lastly, they got strawberry shortcake for dessert, which I did not expect. It was so nice!
 More friends :)

 Getting Ready to Open Presents


 Before we left, I got a picture with all the girls. They are such sweet friends/cousins to Brookie and she had so much fun! Afterwards we all came back and went swimming--icing on the cake. :)
 A picture right before swimming, because I forgot to get one before! Me and My precious little 4 year old who is growing up SO fast.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is 4 already! WOW!!! She look so much like you too. :) The tea party looks like such a pretty, fun and girlie time! Glad she had fun. Making memories that she will cherish her whole life. So wonderful. :)

Julia said...

Aww good Idea with the tea party =)looks like she had an awesome sweet time!

anna said...

Aw, so cute! I still can't believe she's 4! She's so small. Love ya

Deb said...

Wish I could have been there! Brooke looked SO happy =)

Popular Posts