Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Walk-A-Thon

Brookie completed her mile walk-a-thon to raise her money for clubs! She raised more than she needed! :) I was sick and didn't get to go with her so of course I was extremely disappointed, but Nate took her and said she did great! The picture makes it look like it was a hot desert out there, but the trail was paved and well shaded and Brooke kept saying it was, "pretty".


Afterwards Daddy took her out for a smoothie which she guzzled right up. He was so sweet and brought me home one too!


I just wanted to end with this picture of my two loves in the pool the other day. Around here there is not much to do besides swim, so we've been doing a lot of that! At least going to the pool a few times a week! Brookie is getting a nice Italian tan--thankfully she inherited the nice olive skin-tone--thanks Nonnie and Poppy! :)

(She looks like she wasn't having fun, she just didn't want to take time away from her duckies to take the picture :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omw she walked a mile?! i am so proud of her :). miss you guys lots <3

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my niece!! She is TO cute!

Liz said...

I'm so proud of her!! She's so cute and she looked so tired.

Amy said...

Good job Brookie!

anna said...

AWWW, I am SO proud of her for finishing!! She's so cute!

Popular Posts