Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All Grown Up!

Before she went into clubs for the first time Wednesday night. She get's extra points for bringing her Bible and offering. :)
At our church, once the kids turn two, it's no more nursery for them! They get to go to Master Clubs on Wednesday nights and Sunday School on Sunday morning. Sunday night they sit with their parents in church. I admit I was a little nervous about sending Brookie to clubs with all the "big kids". The age group she's in is 2-3 year olds, but all the kids are 3, going on 4. In about 6 months she will have several little girls (all her buddies :) come in there with her. But, she LOVED it! She colored and made a craft and sang songs and started learning her memory verse. She came home saying, "I love Clubs!" and has been talking about it ever since. When I asked her about it she kept saying, "shhh, quiet, shhh quiet" cause they must have been telling her that the whole time!
She's also been singing songs all the time and very loud which she makes up. :) I can't believe that it was such a short time ago that I put her in the infant nursery, then toddlers and now she's a little club member!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, all grown up :( She is soo cute:)

Arianna said...

I am SOO proud of her!! She's sooooooo cute. I miss her way too much!!!!

Rachel Barkowski said...

Aww...she DOES sound grown up all of a sudden! How cute that she is enjoying clubs. :-)

Sarah P said...

ohhh look at her! so big and sooo cute! it wont be too long before she's a big sis!! :D

Liz said...

how adorable

Julia said...

Okay she is way 2 cute...I want to see her before she grows up toooooo much!

Popular Posts