Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Time


My brother-in-law Adam is here for a few weeks on leave from Iraq. We've been spending time together as a family the past few days while we can. Here are some things that we've done!

Took a fun trip down to the River Walk. I've been there so many times but I always enjoy it!


We stopped here to take pictures and it was a hot spot for some reason! There was no breeze through there at all and we were sweating when we were done and all practically ran to the mall for cool air. :)

Joanna and I are pregnant together again! This time there is about 4 months between us, instead of 6. She's 2 months and I'm 6 1/2.


I'm LOVING using everything that I'm learning in my class to take some great pictures! Knowing how to have my camera in manual and change several settings really makes a difference!


We stopped in a CVS for some drinks and Brookie was climbing up and down these stairs. She has a thing with stairs--she loves them!


We went to the zoo with the kids and afterwards came back to Joanna's for lunch. The little girls were playing the piano together, having so much fun!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 the one of Adam and Brookie!

Nikki said...

FUN! That River Walk looks fun!

anna said...

AWWW, so cute! I love that picture of Brooke where she is looking through the stairs, it's such a face we would make! In the pic of you, Jo and Mrs. Simpson you can barely tell you are pregnant, you look SOO good and so does Jo!!

Pat said...

hi adam

Deb <3 said...

You must be so happy to have Adam there :) I LOVE the pic of Broke on the stairs :)
Looks like you had a good time!
Love you

ilovebrookie said...

Awwww...Those are so cute though!!!!brooke looked so hot...I didn't know Joanna was pregnant =)
Julia~

Claire said...

Looks like you had fun! Brooke is so cute I just want to squeeze her!

arielle said...

Aw it must be good to see Adam again!! The pictures are so cute.... isn't it so much fun learning to shoot in manuel? I love the pic of the stairs!! :)

Tamra W. <3 said...

I love These pictures!I am Tagging you! Go to my blog and get the questions. its tamrasfunstuff.blogspot.com! Tamra

Katie said...

the one of the stairs.. you did a excellent job on.. I love it :)

Popular Posts