Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm a School Girl Again...

...at least for one month!! I am sooooooooooo extremely excited to be attending the University of Texas (woo hoo) for a photography class! This picture of our class was taken with our teachers amazing camera, but more amazingly, his awesome wide angle lens and his knowledge of how to set his camera's white balance and ISO to make us look great! I'm learning how to do it and soon I'll be an old pro! I hope! :) Just wanted to share! I hope you see an improvement in my pictures soon. Next week we are meeting in the courtyard and shooting for 2 hours and 1 hour of teaching at the end.
I am ecstatic!!!!
My teacher is kneeling in front of me. He is super smart, very funny and entertaining and so knowledgeable! He captureed my attention the entire 3 hours with no break and the time flew by.
I'm so blessed that my hubby provided for me to go to this class to further my dreams of becoming a wedding photographer someday!




15 comments:

Felicia said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see all the pictures you post as you learn new things! I am so glad you are able to take the class. You will be a pro soon!

arielle said...

Aw you will learn so much I'm sure!! :)

anna said...

I'm so happy for you!! I'm sure this will help you out a lot!!! You'll be a pro in no time!! <3 ya!!

Rachel Barkowski said...

HOW FUN!!!!

Arianna said...

Awww...that's awesome. Hope you enjoy the classes!

Nikki said...

So cool!

Sarah P said...

haha we're all gonna be sooo jealous of all the awesome pictures u'll take! Im so glad that u got to do this jen!!! :D

Claire said...

Wow that's going to be so neat! You will have to teach Deb all you learn!

Liz said...

How cool is that? I'm so excited for you!

Ginger said...

Oh how fun!! I so want to take a class, however, I have to settle with just borrowed books from the library!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Have fun!

Amy said...

Hmmm that sounds awesome! Have fun and please share some tips!!

Pat said...

hey jen umm...i didnt read the post maybe that would have explained... but who are all those people? i didnt know you have that many friends

Pat said...

wow who are all those people... i didnt know you had that many friends

Jenna said...

yeah Pat maybe you should read the post haha. They are all the people in my photography class.

Popular Posts