Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Enjoying our Summer

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately. :) We are thoroughly enjoying our summer! The temperatures have been in the 100's every day this week. Yesterday it was 107 and most days it's been about 103. There is high humidity that makes it feel even hotter! But I'll take it over a cold winter ANY DAY!!! At least there is sun! :)
My friend Suzi's beautiful baby girl :)
Jess and I on her birthday at Hula Hut. My face was so swollen that day cause we were outside and it was pretty hot!

Playing in my friend Cassie's kiddie pool.

See the size of it? Cassie and I fit in there too with the kids to cool off every few minutes because we were so hot! :)

Next week we leave for our anniversary trip to the beach! I am so excited I can't even contain myself! I'm sure I'll be posting lots of pictures of that when the time comes! Right now I'm just getting all my laundry done before we leave. :)

9 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow! Looks fun! Temeratures are like that here too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Brooke had SO much fun swimming!!! THe weather is finallly starting to warm up here :)

Anonymous said...

yum nice and hot! I love that kind of weather, just cause we dont get it alot =).
I <3 your shirt in that pic of u and Jess!!!

Arianna said...

Aw, cute pictures! I love Hula Hut. It's one of my favorite places to eat in TX :) Have fun on your trip! :)

anna said...

Cute pics!! I can't wait to see pics from your anniversary trip, I'm sure you will have lots of fun.
I think I like NY weather better this time of year!!

Claire said...

Brooke's hair looks so curly!

Claire said...

Pretty soon you'll have to change the name of your blog!

Julia said...

Awwww.... I saw those and I thought I commented but I guess I didn't =) It looks like brookie had so much fun though...yo uguys all do look really hot...

Liz said...

Brooke is getting so grown up!

Popular Posts