Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Easter!

Here is a little photo shoot I did of Brookie for Easter this year. :) I did the same thing with her last year...she was so little then! My baby girl is all grown up!





The other night Brooke and I both wore pink and white to church, so we tried to get a good picture. Unfortunately, there were too many distractions and we couldn't get her to smile! I will admit that she still looks cute though. :) I got my shirt at Wal-Mart for $5.00! It's maternity and I thought it was so cute!

9 comments:

Sarah P said...

Ahh Brookie is soo cute! I love the one of her where she smelling the flower awwww!!! And the pics of you and brooke 2gether, aw there pricless Jenna! Love the bottom one, you look soo cute!:)

arielle said...

I love the first one and the one with the flower in focus! So pretty :)

Felicia said...

Jen they are so cute! You are doing such a good job with the photography thing, and Foofie is just as adorable as ever. I really love the one of her smelling the flower, and also the one where she is blurry in the background! So neat! You look very pretty in the pics of you two also!

anna said...

Cute!! I remember the ones you did of her last year too, and she was SO tiny!! I can't wait to see her one week from today!! BTW, you look really cute in the pics too, but you still don't look pregnant!!

Nikki said...

She is so cute!!!!!
I love that shirt you got!
HAPPY EASTER!!

Anonymous said...

You hair looks amazing!! I love the one of the flower in the front!! Brooke is ADORABLE! I just sent you some pics I took! Lemme know what you think!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! Those are really cute! I love the one of her smelling the flower! you look so cute, in the one of you and her!

Julia~ said...

OMG I am counting down the days till you guys get here...I can no wait to see Brookie she is growing up though...I miss her so bad!!!giver her a hug and kiss for me!and tell her I said happy Easter!

Christina said...

aw so cute! you look really good!

Popular Posts