Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby # 2, Month 4 / Easter

They moved me up a week, so yesterday I was 16 weeks instead of 15! Yay! My wonderful hubby took me out looking for an Easter dress yesterday, but we were unsuccessful so he bought me this beautiful shirt instead, took me out to eat and to Starbucks afterwards! We had such an amazing date night--it's been WAY too long!
Things that happened this month:
  • Day 1 of week 13 I felt my baby move and have been feeling it every since! It's so amazing and I love it every single time I feel it.
  • 15 wks., 4 days, I had an ultrasound and got to see my baby in 3D!! So amazing! I promise to get around to posting them one of these days! I have another one on May 6, but have already decided not to find out what it is. I loved the anticipation in the delivery room--nothing like a baby coming out and daddy announcing to everyone in the room what it is! :)
  • I wore my first maternity clothes! :) Most things are still way too big (mainly skirts), but I can wear a few small shirts :)

My friend, Cassie and I are only week apart! She's due with her 3rd! She already has 2 boys so we're all hoping for a little girl. :) With Brooke I was pregnant with no one until about 6 months, so it's been fun going through this with someone. She moved here about 6 months ago and I'm so thankful that God has given me such a wonderful friend. She's from the north so we're a lot alike. :)

Lastly. a few pictures of Easter today :). We went to Nate and Cassie's for a yummy ham dinner and did a little Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was Brookie's first one and she was so cute! I took many more pictures but I'll post them a different time. :)

Next year (Lord willing) there will be another precious one in our picture!

I tried to get some good pictures of her this morning, but she was being too crazy so this was about all I could come up with :)

8 comments:

Sarah P said...

aww, I love your shirt Jenna!! so cute, and you need to post those ultrasound pics .. they're sooo awesome, how u can see the baby like that! And as always ... brookie is adorable!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo cute!! Brookie look's so funny in the last one!! I hope she is feeling better!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

anna said...

You are finally starting to get a little belly, but still barely. Brooke is SOOO crazy. I can't wait to see her!!! Glad you had a nice Easter w/ Nate and Cassie!!

Anonymous said...

You look SO good! I LOVE your shirt..and as usual...Brooke is SOO cute! I can't wait to see the ultrasound pics!

Lydia Cammilleri said...

I can't wait to see you tomorrow! You are sooo cute in all of them!
I Love you!

Arianna said...

Cute pictures! I love your shirt, and Anna's right...you're starting to show a little ;D Brookie looks so funny in that last pic...hope she's feeling better!

Nikki said...

Very cute pictures!
I also love that shirt!!

Liz said...

your so tiny and cute! can't wait to see you.

Popular Posts