Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What a Week!

I have to say that this week was the most amazing week of my life! Tuesday-Friday we had special meetings with Bro. Joel and Brent Logan. It was just what our church needed to draw us closer to God. The week started with people confessing sins and emptying themselves of secret sins and area's in their lives that were holding them back. It finished with so many salvation's, baptisms and many surrendering their lives to serve. (Including my husband!!) I have been in many meetings all over America and this was the best week of my life. God moved every single night. The last night the invitation lasted over 30 minutes, without anyone talking or pleading--except for the Holy Spirit, of course! I was singing and playing the piano and got to watch it all in awe! At one point I stopped singing and just played, while crying and praying to my God. My spirit is renewed and my flesh is cast down. I am learning to listen more to the Holy Spirit and to have him be in the forefront of my mind every day. I have watched the change in my husband, and my daughter is sweeter because of our closer walk with the Lord. I am doing what I as a mother should have been doing all along--kneeling down with Brooke and praying with her everyday, as well as reading her about 3 chapters in the Word of God. Please pray that I would continue to keep this fire burning that the Lord has placed in my heart--as well as those in our church who've made important decisions! The devil loves to get in and wreak havoc after a week like this.

Bro Brent, my Pastor, Bro. Joel
Brookie playing at church at 11pm...the spirit was so good no one wanted to go home! This night we went to IHOP too and were there until 1am! She was so good, too.

Nate fully surrendered to do whatever the Lord would have him do this night and I wanted to get a picture to remember it.


College Choir
Listen to the sermons from the week HERE!

7 comments:

anna said...

WOW, sounds like one AWESOME week! Wish I could have been there. I'm glad to hear that Brooke was such a good little girl for you being out SO late. I was looking at the college choir pic and it's so weird, cause the last time I was there a lot of the kids in it were still in the high school choir and now they're all in college, I guess it's been awhile. Thanks for posting!

Felicia said...

That is amazing, Jen! I wish I could have been there. It's so exciting to hear what the Lord is doing at your church!
I love the pictures!

Julie said...

Wow. Big week. And very exciting. I will pray that the Lord will continue this revival in your hearts. :)

Amy said...

Your week does sound incredible! What a thrill to watch God work.

arielle said...

The Logans are SUCH god preachers! Bro Brent is probably the best I have ever heard in my opinion. Glad that you guys had such a good meeting!! :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like you guys had alot of fun...I can not wait till the wedding though!and especially can't wait to see you Nate and Brookie!
Julia~

Liz said...

looks like a great week!

Popular Posts