Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Asking for prayer


My sister's wedding is 8 days from tomorrow. Eight days! I can't believe my best friend, the one who I talk about everything too, the one who has been in my shadow my whole life will walk down the aisle in a beautiful gown, radiant and smiling at her groom who is waiting to take her hand. Ooohhhh it makes me tear up just to think about it!
Anyway, that is not why I'm writing. I'm writing because I am singing at her wedding (as well as being her matron of honor :) and right now I have a sore throat and have been coughing occasionally. This thing has been going around and it lasts a long time and I'm just praying that mine will go away! Compared to everyone else, I have it easy right now so it should only get worse! However I know that God is bigger than that! There is a lot that I have to do in preparation to go up there and as soon as I get there it will be a crazy 4 days of decorating and running errands everywhere before the wedding day. There's not a very good chance that I will get better then if I'm not already, so please pray with me that this clears up in the next couple days! Brookie has been coughing her head off at night and not sleeping well and has a disgusting runny nose, so please pray for her too. I don't want my family to get sick from us--this is just not a good time!
The picture is what I choked down a few minutes ago. My prenatal, folic acid, Vitamin C and L-lysine. Lysine is so amazing for virus's like this and you can take it several times a day. My mother-in-law got me started on it and I always take it now when I'm sick. I'm not a big supplement person, but I actually notice a difference with this! Try it next time you have something like this!
Anyway, I just wanted to ask you all to pray...I'm busy starting to pack and do laundry to get ready to go! I'm so excited!

5 comments:

anna said...

I'll be praying for you cause I just had this sickness last month and I know JUST how it is. I hope you get better b4 the wedding.
Cya Monday!!
Anna

Anonymous said...

Ill be praying for you...Hopefully we won't get sick......

arielle said...

Aw praying for you! that would be so awful if you were still sick! :( Not fun! Get well soon <3

Julia~ said...

I will b prayin 4 u...I can not wait to see you on Monday!!!...(3 days!)<3
Julia~

Suzi K said...

Praying! Have a great trip!
Also garlic! I promise mix it in a smoothie and or rub it on your feet then leave it in your soxs if you can stand it! Sounds crazy but it will help so much if it's a virus!!

Popular Posts