Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Party Time!!!

Last night we had a birthday party for Brookie since her first birthday is on Sunday. I can't believe how a year has flown by! She has brought so much joy and fun into our lives and I'm so thankful to the Lord for giving her to us. I know that there are many people who would love to experience the joy of kids and are not able to and I don't take our little gift for granted!
I decorated with a pooh theme
Opening Presents. Timothy and Uriah helped a lot :)
She was so happy the whole night which was surprising cause she only took one nap. I think it was all that sugar!
She would only pick off the little white balls
Looks like she's had a little too much! :)
I made a huge pot of sauce with meatballs, sausage and pork and it was delicious. There was also Italian bread with oil to dip and a big salad. It was a lot of work but it was worth it and the whole night was so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brooklynne Nicole!! I love and miss my niece SOOO much. Give her a big hug and kiss for me and tell her HB and I love her!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun b-day party. It looks like she's getting a little more used to the cake thing. OMG I can't believe she would only touch the white things. LOL.

Popular Posts