Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

God is good...all the time!

I have been fretting about us moving, living with someone and all that will entail. Before it's even happened, I envision frustrating situations that will occur and I'm all ready getting annoyed about them, working myself up and thinking about how upsetting it will be...and we haven't even moved yet!
I asked the Lord to give me something yesterday before my devotions concerning it because I knew I really needed it.
The Lord is so good, and of course not only gave me a verse immediately, but gave me about 3 more after that. I wrote them down so that I can reference back to them later when situations do come up. The situations that I was already worrying about. Now I know that there is no sense in worrying about it and when they do come up we can deal with it then.

For now, I'm packing my house up and trying to decide what to keep with me, put in storage, or throw away.
Since I'm in the throwing away and let's start fresh mood, I'm getting rid of a lot. It feels really good!
I'm so thankful for a God who gives you just what you need exactly when you need it. Sometimes, all you have to do is ask, but most of the time he gives it even when you don't ask.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I occasionally to into "throw it away" mode... It's really nice at the moment, but sometimes I regret it later! C: Usually, though, it's "good riddance."

Popular Posts