Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Beale Street Blast

I was so happy that Nate and I were able to go this year! I couldn't last year because I was 9 months pregnant, but believe me--I begged Nate to go. It was still 4 weeks away from my due date but he was not about to let me go out there without him since he couldn't go because of work. So I stayed home and sat my fat self down and sulked and planned that I would go next year no matter what, and I did! We had such a great time. The messages were so good and timely for me and I will probably post about one later that really spoke to me.
We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with my family and T.J. and had some crazy times together at night. Lord only knows how we all act when it's 2 in the morning and we didn't get much sleep before that. It was pretty out of control; I will say that much. :)


Brookie was so well behaved in the car

Anna and her sweet shades

During the parade on Beale Street

Nate is such a great brother-in-law! :)

The first night on Beale Street it poured cats and dogs almost the whole time. We were totally drenched!

All of us drenched on the way home!

I love this picture of my favorite guys and me :)

Pat witnessing on Beale Street

Thankfully it didn't rain the second night and we stayed nice and dry and had a great time. There were a lot more people out there too, obviously.
Claire and I on the way home

The ride back to NY wasn't too bad and I am going to be in NY now for 8 days! I'm really excited and know that I will have a great time although I already miss Nate something fierce! I hate being away from him. Thankfully the next time I come he will be able to come with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVEEEE all the pics. We just had a blast though. I can't wait till next year already!

Anonymous said...

What a great opportunity!!! Praise the Lord!
btw, I'm passing on the "You Make My Day" Award!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hi Jenna, I came across your blog....IT is great to see you again (in Pictures...)...I was wondering how I could get in contact with you...Jubilena

Sarah P said...

Hey Jen! Love your pictures :)Beale St was so fun this year wasn't it? Even in spite of the down pouring rain!! Sar

Jenna said...

Jubilena, your sisters have my email address. Also, Facebook is a great way to keep in contact with people, so you might want to check that out!

Popular Posts