Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Celebration Time!

On Friday I went to the gym for my re-assessment. Basically, one month ago they measured me, took my BMI (body mass index) and weighed me. I changed my work out program and added weights and longer cardio. I have been working really hard, and it payed off because when I stepped on the scale, I saw a number that I have not seen for about 15 months--the weight I was before I got pregnant!! I was really happy, and also happy to hear that I had lost about 12 inches combined from all the different areas--arms, legs, waist, hips, etc. I was so happy! And no, I'm not telling you the number that I saw on the scale but it did make me happy. :) I think another month of doing what I have been and I will be where I would like to. After that I'll just keep working to maintain a healthy weight.

Anyway, Nate said that when I got back down he would get me a pedicure! I have never had one before, so it was a real treat and I loved every second of it! I went with Jessica and we got our pedi's, did a little shopping and then ate a really yummy lunch. It was so much fun. Jess is almost 3 months pregnant so when she's farther along we want to go together again! :) I'll take all I can get!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is very exciting. Pedicures are wonderful... I have gotten them before special occasions (i.e., recitals, my wedding, when I was a bridesmaid, etc). It feels and looks great... It's always nice to have a girls day out, isn't it? LOL... did your "girl" have the "what am I going to do with this skirt?" problem... they are always like... what do you want me to do?

Felicia said...

congrats on losing the weight...you look great! Sounds like you and Jess had a blast! I can't wait to pics of her pregnant...I know she'll be so cute. That will be fun to go get another pedi with her in a while. I wish we were there to do it with you!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, so much fun!! I don't know if I would like one, I'd rather get a massage!!! Glad you had fun with Jess and you're getting so close with her...you have a melon! Haha! Love you!!!!!!!

Popular Posts