Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Swept off her feet! :)


Well, that title was a little dramatic I must admit. But that's what I am--dramatic! So, (drum roll please......) I am so happy to tell you that my sister Claire is being courted by a very (godly, cool, handsome--just had to throw that in there) guy named Greg Pritchard. I am so so so happy for her!

They met when Greg drove a bus up to N.Y. from Alabama to bring down a group that was going for the Jubilee. A few weeks later they started communicating with Dad's permission to get to know each other. I guess they liked what they got to know because on Wednesday Greg asked Claire what she thought about courting him. She said she thought it would be a really good idea! :) So after he talked to my dad and his Pastor they were officially a courting couple! Yeah! Congratulations you guys!
PS I'm sorry the picture is so small! Hopefully I can post some better ones' soon!

7 comments:

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting.

Victoria said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for Claire (and Greg, too!)! I love courtships!!!

Christina said...

I'm soooooooooooooooo happy for Claire bear!!! but kinda sad at the same time:( Your all leaving me! lol ...But I do think Greg is a very nice guy.. I told claire that hes a keeper:-)

Anonymous said...

WOW! How terribly exciting!!! The name Pritchard sound familiar, but I don't recognize Greg. Has his family been to our church in the past? She must be on cloud 9! Thanks for sharing the news; we're thrilled for her. Keep the pictures coming! :-)

Anonymous said...

oh gosh.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I have to say I'm pretty excited too:) LOL.

Sara N. Smith said...

What wonderful news - I'm so happy for her!
I trust the Lord will bless them and give them peace, joy, and much much happiness through this courtship!!

Popular Posts