Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

Here are some pictures from the end of December. It was a great month with Adam being able to come home and spend 2 weeks here. We had a great Christmas, which I already wrote about and a wonderful New Years too! I have started on my resolutions--I cleaned out my closet and my dresser and got rid of 5 garbage bags of clothes. Now that I can see the floor in my closet and the top of my dresser I feel much better! :)
I am determined to get my house in order. We are selling it and we have accumulated way too much stuff. I am slowly cleaning out each room and getting rid of as much as possible so I won't have to do when I am actually packing all of my things!
Nate has started on his mission to loose some weight and was at the gym last night. If you guys have any healthy, easy, yummy recipes to share or ideas for lunches I can send with him please let me know. The lunches can be refrigerated but not warmed so it's kind of difficult to find variety.
Anyway, I think that is about all that is new. Please pray that we can sell our house as soon as possible!


The Sunday before Christmas we matched! I love having a girl to match with!
Happy New Years!!!
Brooke had a little friend at the New Years Eve Party named Leora :)
Friends forever! Veronica had just gotten engaged, so she was pretty shocked!
Happy to be sitting by herself and playing (check out those thighs!)


At the airport when Adam came home! It was so great to see him again!
Dave and Veronica got engaged on New Years Day on the River Walk and we got to see it! We are so happy for them!
Our Christmas day family picture. I love that Brooke is smiling!
My beautiful baby on Christmas Eve! She was so happy!
Aunt Debbi sent her a "first Christmas" bear that she absolutely loves!
Sorry that the pictures aren't in order. Thanks guys for your patience with me and my huge spaces between posts! I am trying to do it more often! Love to you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures!!

Popular Posts