Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

So proud of my little Texan

GO TEAM!

Aww, they're loosing? :(

Nate bought Brookie this little cheerleader dress, isn't it adorable? I have to say she was a big hit at church last night. She is a true Texan and I want her to be proud of that fact. OK, I never thought I would say this, but I absolutely LOVE Texas!!! Sorry people!!! I am a true New Yorker at heart, but I really, really love this state!!! And I know Brooke will too :). Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Jen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can she be that cute though? She gets cuter and cuter in each picture that I see of her! I love her and cannot WAIT to see her next week!!!
Love,
Aunt Ena

Jessica said...

She looks adorable! I love putting Jenna in her little NYY outfit! Can't wait to see your little cutie soon!

Liz said...

that outfit is adorable! I love it. She is just getting cuter and cuter everyday I have to admit....

Ashley Montoro said...

OH my word....SOOOOOO cute!! She is getting so big! I never get time to look on here, and then I come visit and she looks so different. The outfit is so cute! :-) Give her a hug from me...she better know who I am when she comes.
Love,
Ash

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!! She looks so cute. I love how her arms are out like she's cheerleading!! I have to say she's the cutest one out there!
Aunt Claire ;)

Felicia said...

adorable Jen! I love the outfit! What a good little cheerleader she is. Even her binky matches! :-) I can't wait to see her next week!!

Popular Posts