Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sorry it's been so long!

Caught the end of a smile
At Veronica's party
All the girls at the party last night
My group (Nate just bought me that dress! :)

After she rolled :)
Simpson girl day--Brooke looks traumatized!!!
Uncle T.J. and Brooke...he calls her his woman... :)


At least it hasn't been a whole week since I have posted on here! These are just different things that have been going on...we had our annual August "Simpson girls day". We've been doing it since I was engaged in 2005 and this year we added 2 more girls, Brooke and Trinity. :)


Brooke rolled over for the first time last week so I took pictures of her after she had rolled over so that is what those pictures are.


I'm also putting one of the group that I sing in, "Merry Hearts."


Yesterday Brooke and I went to a party for Veronica at Jessica's house so I am posting pictures of that too. We have been really busy with all the normal things going on--Nate with clubs, soulwinning and work as usual and me with teaching, Mary Kay and taking care of my husband, my baby and our house. :)


Love you all so much and hope you enjoy the pictures!!!


Jen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, she is so cute Jen!
She still look's so small!
Anyway, Can't wait to you all in 3 days I think.....
Deb

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm glad Veornica was surprised!! How old did she turn? T.j. will probably miss his woman while she is here;).
C U in 3 days;)
anna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pics finally! It always seems like so long even though it's only been like a week. (when you check it like 4 times a day it seems like forever!!!) They are all so cute. I can't wait to see her this week! (And you and Nate of course)
Love,
Claire

Felicia said...

It has been long! Like claire said, when you check so often it seems longer! :-) They are all so cute. Her faces in the ones after she rolled over are so funny. :D She's starting to look older too! I'm so glad we get to see her in 2 days! yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Damon Matacchiera said...

She is such a doll, and you always dress her so cute! :-) I agree with Felicia, Brooke's face after rolling over is hilarious- almost like, "What did I just do!?!" :-) Jessica's house looks really pretty- a prefect place for a party! Hope you have a nice trip to NY, and I'm hoping you keep posting while you're up there! :-) ~Lisa

Popular Posts