Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hey Guys...




Here are some pictures I took today...they are so cute but of course I would say that, right? Sorry about the no clothes...we had come home from church and I took her clothes off to get ready for a nap. All of the sudden she started screaming and would not stop for 20 minutes...we called the doctor and figured out that something must have happened to her shoulder and Nate was able to adjust it a little and then she was fine. It was so scary though because she was screaming and crying and choking because she was crying so hard. So

of course I was crying! Thank the Lord that he made her all better. I was petrified! The other one is the other little girl who stayed at my house this week. Their brother came just for the last night they were here because he was crying because he missed them.

Well, I love you all as always and can't wait to see everyone at the end of this month!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my word, that must have been really scary! Wonder what actually happened? I'm glad everything turned out though! She is adorable and so smiley!

Liz said...

R U??? I would have been so scared. Do you know what was wrong? That's pretty scary. She is getting HUGE... Oh my word, she's so chubby.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her!! I miss her soo much and can't wait to see her again!! ONlY 17 days I think. She is getting so big too. She was a naked savage in those pics!! Love and miss you!
anna

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!! It looks like she might keep her dark hair? Do you think??
Claire

Damon Matacchiera said...

That must have been soooo scarey! I'm glad all is well now. It's incredible that the doctors knew how to guide you through "fixing" her shoulder over the phone. Wow. It looks like she's back to her smiley self now, though. Yeah!!

Popular Posts