Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Modest Mondays: Easy like {Saturday} Morning

My mom loves white tops and owns several. For some reason I shy away from them--I always want colored everything. But there are just some times when white looks so classy and perfect (kind of like my Mom!). Instead of trying to find something to match the pretty but hard-to-match tone of my skirt, I threw on this easy white top, skipped doing anything to my hair (which happens often) and added a hat with a little pop of color. Such a fun, easy like Saturday morning outfit.

 (Because if you get 4 kids dressed up and out the door every Sunday morning at 8:30am, there is nothing easy about Sunday morning). ;) 
 Needless to say, I will be on the lookout for more cute white tops for this summer!


The wedges were a recent purchase from Ross. Higher than what I normally wear, but they are Clarks and honestly thee most comfortable shoes I've ever worn which is why I bought them in the first place. Maxi skirts/dresses are always dragging, so a good comfy pair of wedges is perfect to raise me up a bit. ;) I've literally worn them almost every day since I bought them a few weeks ago, because the comfort, plus they go with everything!




Outfit Details:
Fedora Hat: Target
Necklace: Local boutique ($4)
White Top: Target (I also have light green and black because I love the style)
Skirt: JCPenny, free with coupon ;)
Shoes: Ross (Clarks)

We are in the last  half week of school and could not be happier. Bring on Summer!

1 comments:

Ak said...

Super cute!

Popular Posts