Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Modest Mondays: Stripes and Brights

(Tuesday is the new Monday!)

 Actually, in my defense, Nathan spilled water on my computer and I had to power it down and leave it off for close to a week before attempting to start it back up again. Thankfully, all seems to be fine--thank you Jesus! So now I'm behind in editing and blogging, which is why this post is brought to you on this fine Tuesday.
 I haven't done one of these in way too long, and now that spring is in full swing (even if it is still snowing in your neck of the woods), I have some super fun outfit ideas coming up! For now, I'm so thankful that my sister filled in for me today. :)

Claire is here again with an outfit that I absolutely love. She says:
 Bright colors pair amazingly with black and white stripes. Having a variety of solid skirts in your wardrobe is a huge plus in creating stylish outfits. Find a statement necklace that matches your skirt color, or for an braver more exciting approach, try something that contrasts!






Outfit Details:
Skirt: Goodwill 
Blazer: Goodwill 
Necklace: WalMart 
Flats: Thrifted

This outfit is motivating me to get out thrifting more--practically this entire darling combo was thrifted, and you would never know!

 Hope you all are having a great week!

2 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I absolutely love this combo! So pretty! I was gonna guess Cato's for the necklace. :) I never have good luck at Goodwill here, but not many people wear skirts in my area.

Ak said...

Love the outfit! It would be very popular here in Iowa Hawkeye country because their colors are black and gold.

I actually just got a black and white maxi skirt and wore it with a bright teal shirt with a pink tank underneath. The bright colors do go great with black and white.

Popular Posts