Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Baby #4 ~ Week 34




How I'm feeling:
 Basically how every other pregnant woman feels at this point. Huge and uncomfortable--but still pretty good most of the time! I cannot complain. I'm still exercising and pretty active which keeps my energy levels up. I'm not quite ready to be "done", though--still have a lot to do this summer with the kids before baby comes along! One thing that has been different this pregnancy is sharp, lower abdominal pains. I've had the usual stretching pains before, but this has been different and has brought me to tears a few times. I'm told it's the pulling down of my uterus with not much muscle to hold it up because of multiple babies. And of course, I'm peeing like every hour or so at night, and even more frequently during the day! Oh, the joys. ;)

 Cravings?

 I mean, I could say I want sugar and everything bad for me--but really, that's the stuff I pretty much crave every other day when I'm not pregnant so I can't really blame it on pregnancy! I'm trying to be good, though, and limit my weight gain in these last weeks. So far so good in the weight department, and I'm hoping to gain the least I ever have this time around. We shall see!

Belly News:

 The thing is massive at this point. Sometimes it's hard to imagine I have 6 weeks of growing left, but I know that every pregnant mama feels the same way. My belly is oh-so-happy when it's floating in the pool, which is where I'm very blessed to spend usually a few hours a day. Talk about heavenly! I always tell people I would rather have my last trimester in the summer rather than the first--as crazy as it sounds considering the heat here--because not feeling morning sickness in the intense heat is a huge plus. And, the pool. Have I mentioned the pool? Yeah, I'm pretty much in love with it at this point.

 What I'm looking forward to:

 Honestly, this last month and a half of no baby! Does that sound bad? I can't wait to hold my precious little man, but right now I'm really focused on the three we have and making these last weeks super fun for them. This is my usual time of getting pretty sentimental about how our lives are about to change because I'm totally sappy like that, so we're making the most of the time we have left with no constant diaper changes, feeding, crying, sleepless nights, etc. ;) In about 3 weeks I know I will be so ready--just haven't quite reached that point yet!

 Will be back later this week with some day to day happenings around here.
 Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Your pregnancy flew by! It seems like you just announced it. I had those same sharp pains with my second daughter, nothing was wrong but they hurt really bad. I hope that you have a wonderful time as the family together before your little man comes.

~Amanda Kneeppel

Popular Posts