Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines Weekend 2014

This was the 4th year of our church's Couple's Retreat and each year just gets better and better! This year, I decided to leave my camera home and just focus on enjoying every moment. I did pull my Iphone out a few times (of course), so that's what I'll leave you with here.



 Each year we've seen friends come and go, but God has also given us new friends that have helped challenge us spiritually and also given us the best stomach workouts from laughing so much! We had lunch outside one day, breakfast with Robby and Joanna and one evening we sat at a restaurant for 3 hours, talking and laughing--but mostly laughing. Fellowship with God's children is so sweet!


 As for our alone time, we walked (the weather was perfect), talked, ate, laughed, and listened intently in each session, drinking in the practical messages. We also won the newlywed game! Woo hoo! ;)

 Our marriage was helped this weekend, and I'm so thankful for the time away!


0 comments:

Popular Posts