Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Baby #4: Week 14


Week 14

 How I’m feeling:
 Slowly getting my energy back! Such a great feeling! And the weather has been amazing so that helps!
Dealing with back and hip pain that I haven’t dealt with since my first pregnancy so that’s been different, but I’m hoping I have a better handle on it this time since I can do stretches to help.

Cravings?
Same ol’ same ol’—fruit galore! And Louisiana hot sauce is my bestest friend. But not on fruit.

Belly News:
I’ve been feeling this baby since around 9/10 weeks (I always feel them very early because my uterus is slightly tilted) and this week has been even more so! Still just little flutters but definitely getting stronger. Such an amazing feeling that makes it seem so real! I also broke out the maternity clothes to start going through and a few shirts fit me, so I wore my first maternity outfit this week!

 What I’m looking forward to:
 Getting some cleaning and organizing done now that I have more energy!



4 comments:

Cara Cleghorn said...

That is so neat that you can feel the baby so early. I didn't feel anything until I started feeling hard kicks at about 18 weeks. It is so awesome! Definitely my favorite part of pregnancy. :)

linen rental long island said...

Hi, I came across your pretty site. Love to see your progression and the discussion about laundry.

Tereza said...

beautiful mama!!

Unknown said...

It’s nice to know that you’re up to some cleaning tasks this time. However, you don’t have to stress yourself much. Organizing and cleaning might be a nice exercise, but just don’t overdo it, OK? Thanks for this update, Jenna. Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

Adam Heller

Popular Posts