Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby 4, Week 13

I promise this blog won't turn into a "pregnancy only" blog, but I recently saw something on a blog that I thought was really cool--she updated weekly for the whole 40 weeks of pregnancy. I love this idea and thought I would give it a try, because it's fun to look back and see the stats week by week!

 Here goes week 13!



 How I’m feeling:
 I’ve definitely had a little more energy this week, but it’s still much lower than normal. I can make it through normal chores, homeschooling, exercise and making dinner and then—poof-- I’m done. After dinner activities are a drag. This week I took all 3 kids to the mall to shop for daddy’s birthday at dinnertime and I was doing just that: dragging myself around the mall.  Dinner and 4 stores in 2 hours and I was done.

Cravings?
 Fruit, fruit and more fruit. I’ve never really had cravings with my other pregnancies so this is new to me and I’m glad it’s a healthy at least! Top on the list are mangos, apples and berries.
 I did have a monumental moment this week that was not so healthy. I was craving cupcakes like nobody’s business and Nate went out at 11pm to get some Little Debbies, assuming that would be the closest thing he could find that late at night. Wouldn’t you know that man came home with 5 different gourmet-looking cupcakes? Salted Caramel, German Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Turtle and Chocolate Fudge. They. Were. Amazing.

Belly News:
 I’ve noticed a change this week, for sure. Feeling like I might (?) be able to start showing off the belly and just maybe (?) people will think I’m pregnant? Either way, I’m very ready to be out of the in-between stage where regular clothes look weird but maternity doesn’t fit.

 What I’m looking forward to:
 Our couple’s retreat this weekend!

1 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I would love weekly updates. Cute idea. With my first, I craved Krystal Chicks with mayonnaise only and a grape soda at like 3 am and basically at any hour of the day. LOL Crazy! With my son, it was just Cheese Krystal, which I always thought was disgusting. So I tell ppl chicken means girl, beef means boy. Ha! Your baby bump is adorable. :)

Popular Posts