Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Heroes

Happy Father's Day to the two best daddies in the world. My dad is my hero and I hope that one day, my daughter will say the same thing about her daddy as well. 
 These men cherish their wives, love their children and most importantly honor God and desire to please him in everything they do.
I count it a privilege and honor to have spent the first 19 years of my life with my dad, and now, celebrating my husband's fifth Father's Day. This girl is blessed!

Memorial Day, 2012

 Sledding with my dad, January, 2012

1 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

I am also thankful for my own precious daddy and my awesome husband. He is an amazing dad, which is a blessing from God since he never had a dad himself and doesn't know what that relationship is like from past experience. I don't always comment, but I do read! :)

Popular Posts