Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Best Week Ever

Sorry for the long blog absence. I had more best friends, my sister, and nephew visit me last week. I cannot even describe the fun we had--there is nothing like it! I won't repeat what I wrote in this post  but I'll just say that it has taken me a few days to fully snap out of my depression now that they are gone.
 I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Cousins...
  

Lots of fun memories around the dinner table...

 Matching

Learning to walk (he'll be one on Saturday!)


 A fun girls night out



Talks on the Couch...


And a special breakfast prepared the night before and enjoyed on our last day together...




It was seriously the best week ever. We've all been best friends for years and are just like sisters, despite the thousands of miles between us.
 Ashley is getting married in 50 days and moving to NYC so our lives will be changing more than they already have in past years. It's hard to imagine that we'll all remain just as close as we have, but I have no doubt that we will work very hard to keep our friendship the same, if not better.

 Hope you all are enjoying your summer. Mine is going by way too fast!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Your week looks like it was amazing :-)

Mary said...

Ok I couldn't stop staring at the picture of you all before you went out to eat! Youz all looked AMAZINGLY gorgeous...I just kept looking back and forth between you four. I have the prettiest sisters in the world :)
love you <3

Popular Posts