Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 22

As I mentioned before, one of my childhood friends and her three children came to visit us last week. That explains the lack of blogging--we were having way too much fun! I'll be blogging about it soon. For now, here is two weeks ago!

Monday, May 28th: Memorial Day

Tuesday, May 29th: In the middle of organizing my music, Buddy thought it would be a good place to lay down

Wednesday, May 30th: The non-face I get when the camera comes out

Thursday, May 31st: She sings 

Friday, June 1st: Ice Cream Cones dipped in chocolate

Saturday, June 2nd: With 6 kids 6 and under, we may or may not have entertained with a movie just a few times

Sunday, June 3rd: Trying to justify our chocolate chip pancakes with green smoothies

0 comments:

Popular Posts