Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Florida Vacation, 2011

 Last week I was "sent away" for a week of R&R with one of my best girlfriends, Cassie. No kids, no hubby, just one week of sun, swimming, palm trees, Bible reading by the pool, long walks, sleeping in and no schedule. :) My grandparents have a place in Orlando, FL, and we were going to stay with them the whole time. However, my parents ended up coming while we were there (a surprise to them as well as me :) and we stayed at a beautiful resort for the first half of the week. Then my grandparents gave us their bedroom for the last part of the week, took us to Disney World, took us out to eat and pretty much spoiled us the whole time! It was honestly a dream vacation, but I'll let you see for yourself....

Here we are on the way there, so excited :)
 The gorgeous view from the balcony of the resort
 My parents and I overlapped for one day, so we got to spend an entire day together. It was wonderful!
 Enjoying a free hot breakfast by the pool
 With my sweet grandparents at Disney World. (I was soaked from the last ride :)
 We had such a relaxing, enjoyable week!
Although we had a great time, it was SO good to get home and kiss and hug my babies! Of course, I brought them home tons of "prizes" and they were so thrilled. :)
 It took 4 different babysitters, plus Nate who had the kids for the weekend to take care of the kids for a whole week, but we got it all worked out so I was able to enjoy myself to the fullest. I'm SO thankful to my husband for letting me go--not many husbands would do that! I'm also thankful to the Lord for providing and working everything out. I'm not sure if I'll ever get to do anything like that again so I do not take it for granted.

1 comments:

anna said...

Aww, so much fun!!

Popular Posts