Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reunited

My trip to Florida was wonderful, but I missed my husband and babies SO much and knew we needed to spend time together as soon as I got back. I got home on a Wednesday, so we planned a family night on Thursday. The weather was absolutely gorgeous for a picnic. We picked up subs, then walked to sit near the river and eat. I set up my self timer for this picture because it was such a perfect evening and I wished that someone was there to get a candid shot of us eating and enjoying each other. :)
Subs and cheetos--of course she's smiling! :)
I almost had several heart attacks that evening when Joe went way too close to the water, but thankfully there were no tragedies and we all lived happily ever after.... ;)
The 2 men in my life. Joe Joe LOVES his daddy. He sobs when Nate walks out the door!
When we ordered dinner, there were some fresh chocolate chip cookies there so we picked up 2 to share between us. Someone was very happy :)
Best Friends
Yes...this made me extremely dizzy. When I was a kid I used to be able to twirl for hours it seemed. Not anymore! It was fun, though, and made us laugh :)
After the picnic and playing, we took a beautiful walk along the river. We didn't notice how far we had gone, but the kids did great and we even found a little park along the way for them to play on. :)
It was a perfect way to spend my first night at home, back with my family where I belong. Vacation was wonderful but there is nothing like being surrounded by the loves of my life!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

I have that shirt you are wearing in the pictures and it is one of my favorites. :)

Could you add a subscription box, so that I can subscribe to your blog? It would help me keep up with you better. You can do this free of charge through Feedburner.com.

Thanks for following me on my blog!

Jessica said...

These pictures are so sweet Jen! What a happy family you have! Love the picture of Joey and Brook laying down!! :) We are all glad you are back home too!

anna said...

soooo adorable!!! Love you all :)

Popular Posts