Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Candid Moments

...my little butterfly princess playing the piano...
 ...my crazy little guy before we cut his hair, happy to find a sock on the floor...
...his chubby hand holding his favorite "baw"
 ...the little moments between 2 best friends...
the angle that tells a cute story...
 ...and a little reminder of Buddy, who needs a haircut and who is the kids best playmate every day.

These pictures usually don't get framed or noticed much, but I'm appreciating them more and more as they tell a story of the daily moments in their lives. They grow up too fast and I want to capture even the "non Kodak moments", because sometimes they are the ones I want to remember the most.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love all these pics Jen!! They are just too cute!!

Deb said...

They are the cutest and I miss them SO much!

Popular Posts