Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Turning 24!

I had a wonderful birthday this year and felt SO blessed. My friend had me over the night before for tons of food (some of my favorite appetizers), homemade Calzones and a special cake she ordered in my favorite flavor. The next morning my husband let me sleep in, then woke me up singing "Happy Birthday" with a big plate of breakfast he had made just for me! Since I just got back from a LONG vacation, I wanted a nice quiet night at home with my family.

I made chili and cornbread for the kids and Nate, and he brought me home a roll of sushi. ;)

 I wanted some pictures with my babies...
 Brookie took this of us...she did a good job!
 My beautiful, sweet Brooklynne!
 My squeezable, chubby dumpling
 This picture makes me laugh :)
It was the best evening all spent together and I couldn't feel more blessed with the people in my life who made it so special! Most of all, thanks to God for 24 wonderful years on this earth--I couldn't ask for better!

3 comments:

Deb said...

<3 Happy birthday!

the Reynolds said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...WOW! You are making me feel REALLY old! :) LOL!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day...best wishes for a blessed new year!

Popular Posts