Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Girl Time

A few weeks ago my sister and our best friends got to spend 2 days together for a girl's trip and had a fabulous time!

We started off the trip shopping in the Galleria Mall (after driving through snowy roads, arriving, parking in the garage, running full speed and laughing hysterically through the parking garage because it was SO cold)

The 90 minute wait for P.F. Changs was well worth it!
 Thankfully it was only a garnish! ;)

Lettuce wraps are a true gift from God

That night at the hotel we stayed up late talking, laughing, eating doughnuts and drinking Starbucks. I know that we won't always be able to have these special times if God calls us elsewhere in the world, so I'm SO thankful for the time we do have now! I love each one of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh...you are SO BLESSED to be have such close friends! My best friend from my childhood was my maid of honor in my wedding. But, something happened after I was married and started to have children. It was like, "You are married now...I can't relate...so I am moving on." I really do not have any close friends anymore (except my husband and sisters, of course).

I am SO happy for you!! Friends are such great and wonderful blessings!

Ashley Montoro said...

Aww I just saw this post.
I don't know what I'd do without you, Claire, and Feli in my life!
Our time away was so fun- and all the other times at your family's house when you were here! I miss you so much already.

Love you!!
<3

Popular Posts