Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Tough to be a Doggie


Yes, it is tough. See this little kid eating his lunch?
 I have to scrounge around for his leftovers
 Found one!
 And then these kids, they involve me in their crazy games.
 Do I have to play? I'm becoming quite the old man.
 And apparently this one thinks it's thrilling to grab my rear end and hug it. Disturbing.
 And the hugs and kisses and squeezes I have to endure....I can't breath!

 See...just one look at me and you know that I am deprived.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Grief...what a TOUGH life! :)

So glad that your puppy is feeling SO loved! Looks like the children are having a blast and that they love their new friend! :D

choose to be happy blog said...

haha what a cute post!

anna said...

aww, my buddy!! I miss you!! He's still so cute :)

Popular Posts