Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Anna!

My sisters, Anna and Deb, have been here for a little over a week now and still have almost a week left. So you know what that means for me--2 weeks of pure sister bliss! Yay! We've been having a great time. One of the best times of the trip so far was Anna celebrating her birthday here! Nate treated us like queens and took us to Carrabbas, our favorite restaurant!

(Spell check is telling me that Carrabbas is not a word. It has obviously never been there before, or the word would have stuck in it's mind-er, dictionary, forever. Poor thing. Doesn't know what it's missin out on!)


Beautiful Anna! 19 Years Old!

It was amazing we managed to stop on our way in to get this picture. When it's time to eat we tend to get a little panicked and have to gather around the table in a frenzy.....
...to eat bread and oil. If you are not Italian you may or may not appreciate this. You may think it's yummy, even delicious. But if you are Italian, you have a special relationship with Italian Bread and Oil that no one understands but us. See the look in our eyes?
And enough said about that.
And then there are my twins :) My handsome hubby and beautiful daughter! She is a daddy's girl (and a mommy's girl as she chows down on the bread and the calamari)
Happy Birthday! (I was the annoying big sister who took a hundred pictures of her on her birthday. I think I'm getting old)
My 3 favorite people in the world! Brookie has oil all over her face and Jo Jo is reaching for the menu....but still cute :)
Look at that little smile in his eyes...love it!
We love bread. But we also love chocolate. An ooey, gooey, chocolate brownie. And chocolate mousse. And whipped cream. Repeat Layers. Drown in hot fudge sauce.
Faint. Repeat as needed.
Once again, spell checker is telling me that "ooey" is not a word. I beg to differ.
I think we have that look in our eyes again. So does my son. That cannot be good!

I love sisters. Especially when they have birthdays!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Awwww.. That looks so much fun!!
That picture of Joe staring at the cake he is defentally a Joe!!!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE food!! Your food pictures look soooo yummy! So glad you are having such a wonderful time making memories. I just noticed...does Joey have red hair??? Where did he get that from??? He is so cute!

Liz said...

mmmm, looks like the food was good. Glad you all had so much fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Love the pictures!

Tamra W. <3 said...

WOW!that cake looks soo yummy! Looks like you all had fun!! Anna looks soo pretty in all the pics! Tell her i said hi. You all try not to have too much fun together!

Popular Posts