Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Christmas Vacation

I haven't been very good at posting lately! But I really wanted to document our 3 wonderful weeks of Christmas vacation with pictures! I took about 800 while we were there :) so I won't bore with you all....just a few highlights! Enjoy!







The next few snow pictures were actually taken after the New Year. I hadn't been out in the snow in a long time and it was so much fun!


Brookie wasn't too thrilled :)




Pretty Cola in a drift












Christmas Eve--with my best friends! What a dream!

My sweet babies on Christmas Eve. They both wore matching shirts that say, "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night" :)

Look at the camera Jo Jo!

For some reason this wouldn't rotate--srroy--but my sister and brother-in-law and their first Christmas!




Deb and Me on Christmas day



We ended Christmas day by singing together--what a great moment!

Pat with his new hat on Christmas


Matching socks :)


Some of the great grandkids



NEW YEARS EVE!!!!! FOOD!!!!!!!!!

With some of the sisters

We created our own New Years Fireworks..... ;)


Hope you enjoyed the little glimpse into our holidays! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are great and I absolutely look the blog header! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time! Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without family! You children are adorable too!!

Love the new blog look~very cute.

Ashley said...

I love your new header. It is so nice! :)
The pics made me hungry and miss you.

Ginger said...

Jenna, I have something for you on my blog

Anonymous said...

aww, I like your new layout!! LOVE the pics!! miss ya <3

anna said...

I like the new set up!!! Cute pics too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new blog header Jen!! Aw, makes me miss you guys more looking at those pics again!!!
Love ya <3 <3

Popular Posts