Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for every day, but this year I am especially thankful for....


My little family--Brookie who loves to laugh and have fun and loves her daddy, brother and me. My Hubby who is the kindest, sweetest man a girl could ever have to spend the rest of my life with. I do NOT deserve him! (My family can verify this lol). My little baby Joe-Joe who has brought so much joy to my life in just the few short months he's been here. He is a smiley, content little boy and I love him so much!

Special Friends!
A hard working hubby and my beautiful new baby boy,(enjoying x-box on Thanksgiving :)


My little girl who is always so willing to help me. Breaking the bread to make the stuffing was so fun for her!


Friends to celebrate Thanksgiving with, and best little friends for Brooklynne

Sugar Cookies (in the shapes of pumpkins and turkeys, or course)


The fun I have with my babies every single day
and last but not least, homemade stuffing! :) Happy Thanksgiving to my family, friends and readers! I love you all so much! I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a sweet post =)

Julie said...

That is some serious butter! :) You have a beautiful family. And I think you deserve your man just as much as he deserves you. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Liz said...

Looks like you had a great day! Such sweet pictures:)

Claire said...

Aww vrey cute! SOOO glad to finally see some new pics of Joe Joe. In the pic of Trenton and Brookie she looks JUST like Cola! WOW! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Cuttttteee hat! It looks like Brookie's hat!

Amy said...

LOVE that one of you with your kiddos! Adorable:)

Popular Posts