Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Busy!

My baby is 6 weeks old today, meaning I've had family and friends staying with me for that long! I've loved it!
Last week was our missions conference. A total of 13 services, morning and night. My kids were sick--coughs colds, and stomach flu. We made it to 10 services which I'm so thankful for--the preaching and singing were unbelievable! The Lord really worked in our lives which I'll be writing about soon.
Saturday we had no services. So we moved instead of taking a break. :) We had lots of help and it got done quickly and smoothly and I'm living in a dream house now, really. I love it--pictures to come!
I have 2 more days with my family and then they leave *sob*. My big new house will be empty and quiet, but *luckily* I have a lot of unpacking, organizing and decorating to do. Before you know I'll be leaving to go home for Christmas so I can't get too sad. :)
Just wanted to check in. I have pictures to post soon!

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures of the house all decorated. Wish I could help you set it all up! <3

Nikki said...

GLAD EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD!!

Amy said...

My how those little cuties grow! Joey's so grow up looking already!:) Brookie is so adorable all dressed up. Glad you made it to the meetings!

Popular Posts