Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Right now I feel like a very accomplished Mom. Grocery shopping got done today, my house is clean, I got in a good quiet time, work out and shower (whew!), both kids are napping and dinner is in the oven. Yes there is a lot of laundry to be done. Yes there is poop smeared all over one of my stairs that is soaking in carpet cleaner, and no, my children are not dressed. Although they were when we went grocery shopping, thank God.

I'm learning about being a Mom of 2. I won't lie--it's not as easy as having 1, and it takes up a lot more time. I'm learning to use my time wisely, wake up earlier and not waste time on the computer. Hence, the lack of recent blog posts! But now since I have a few minutes, I want to share some recent pictures and let you all know that I'm still alive. :) I haven't even posted about my family's visit, which I hope to do next time I post--whenever that may be! We had such a wonderful time together and it was hard to see them go :(. Enjoy the pictures!



My Brookie is such a big helper!
My precious babies
Her biggest job--sticking the paci in his mouth when I'm busy :). She does it gladly :)


There is a Cabela's about 5 minutes from our new house. We went the other night just to look around. Joey doesn't like his car seat so I carry him in his sling most of the time when we're out. Puts him right to sleep!
Great photographer I am--his first smiles that I actually captured were blurry!! UGH!!

Smiling at Aunt Lydia :)

Talk about indulging--we made homemade chocolate chip cookies and homemade vanilla ice cream when Mom, Gramma, a few sisters, Greg and Claire and Felicia were here. Can I say heavenly?

I was so blessed to have one of my best friends here for over a week!! Love you Feli! It was a crazy time but we still had a blast. Here she is enjoying our amazing dessert the night before she left (tears). :(

That's all for now! Hubby will be home soon from work and I need to finish up dinner!! Love to you all---hope you are enjoying your November, whether you are all bundled up or wearing short sleeves and flip flops like me. ;)

9 comments:

Julie said...

Flip flops all the way!! :) Glad you are adjusting so well. You look great too.

Julia said...

aww those are so cute Jen can't wait to see you in a month and 6 days!!!

Unknown said...

So good to see a post! It is always nice to see what you are up to...especially with your new family member! He is ADORABLE!!!:) I have heard that going from one to two children is very difficult and that it takes some "tweaking" to get the schedule down. But, looks like you have a wonderful little helper so you are all set! Take care!

Liz said...

he is just so cute Jen, and from what I hear Brooke is soo adorable and such a little helper:) OSunds like you're busy, but it always sounds like you're doing a great job as a mom!

Felicia said...

Aww! I wish I could go back to that picture and start my trip all over again! :'(
I love all the pics of Brookie and Joe...he's getting so big! I miss you! <3

Amy said...

I love keeping up with you! Those baby smilies are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! LOVE your skirt..Is it new??

Anonymous said...

I am so sad to be home:(. I miss u all so much thanks for the pictures :). Love and miss you all <3

anna said...

aww, those are all so cute! I'm glad Brooke is helping out! I wish I was wearing short sleeves and flip flops!! I'm pretty sure I'm ready to come back, not enjoying the weather here right now. Love ya!

Popular Posts