Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My House--So Blessed!

Most of you know that we moved last month. Here are some pictures of my downstairs, for now. When I get the rest of the house unpacked a little better I'll take pictures of the upstairs. :) I never imagined that we would have a house like this. I am so blessed!



Coming in the front door

My living room looking from the kitchen. Behind me is a guest room, bathroom and laundry room


Joey says hi from the couch :)

The kitchen!! My favorite part of the house!

Play room
Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms and 2 more bathrooms!

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

Beautiful house!!

Claire said...

It still amazes me everytime I see it!!! I LOVE your house!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful Jen!! Love the pic of Joe waving =)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a beautiful house - thanks for sharing pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you decorated the living room!! Did Joanna help you?

Liz said...

I looks SOO nice, almost like one of those houses that you rent!

Sarah P said...

Wow what an awesome house Jen! Its beautiful! Looks homey and comfortable 2!

Tori said...

It's so beautiful! Congratulations on the new house!

Amy Jo said...

I love your kitchen! I love kitchens in general.:)Afterall that's where most the time is spent.:)

Unknown said...

You are so blessed!

Nikki said...

Wow!! Thats is beautiful!!

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

Congratulations! Looks like a lovely home for entertaining, and plenty of room for company. It must be so much fun getting it all decorated. Enjoy!!

Popular Posts