Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

Photos

I know that most of you are on facebook so I just uploaded pictures on there. I know I haven't done it on here for a while. If you are not on facebook, comment to me and put your email and I will send you a link. It is a lot easier to upload them onto there.
Ash and Feli are here and we are having a great time although we haven't done too much. Tomorrow we are going to the outlet malls all day. We are pretty excited about that, especially that it will be like the first thing that we have done. Thursday night we are going boating and to a restaurant that's on the lake. Sounds romantic, huh? :) We are actually going with 2 other couples so it will be a group of us. Then this weekend we are going camping if you can believe that. I hate camping, but I will endure for my husbands sake. I actually don't mind "camping", like the whole fire/marshmallows/cooking over the fire/fishing whatever, but I'm not really into a tent. I have never slept in a tent. I prefer campers. :)
I will let you know how it goes...who knows, maybe I will love it and want to do it all the time! :) I'm sure that I will have tons of fun.
Love you all!!!!
~~Jen~~

2 comments:

arielle said...

Hey Jen! I finally have internet again! It's probably so nice to have Ash and Feli there.! Tell they I said hi! :) Hope you have fun camping, and sleeping in a tent isn't as bad as it sounds.!! :) lol.
Love you!
aire

Anonymous said...

hey it's Anna....I just checked face book and saw your newest pics!! They are sooooo cute I love and miss her soooooo much. Even though I can go on FB, I still check your blog, mmm sweet!
Well, I will see you in about 4 weeks?? I think! Love and miss ya. Give Brooke a kiss for me and tell Nate and Ash that I said hi.
anna

Popular Posts