Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

CRISIS!!!

Our a/c broke yesterday. I was already taking a Sunday nap so I didn't know anything about it, but Nate was prowling around underneath our house, trying to figure out what is wrong. He found out what the problem is (I could explain it to you...but that would be really boring) and now he just has to figure out where he can get the parts to fix it! Now, I will remind you that yesterdays date was October 21. This would be considered late October, almost November...we're almost in to the holidays now...yes, it's fall and coming upon winter! But not so in Texas. I can assure you that when I woke up yesterday to my husband telling me that the ac was broken, I panicked. My first thought was, "where are we going to stay tonight" and my second thought, "well, now we can't have anyone over tonight or until we get this fixed!" It was boiling hot outside, the house is getting stuffy and I am wondering why we should even have to worry about this at the end of October!
Well, the Lord knew, and he sent a "cold" front our way. The high today is 60. Unbelieveable! We pulled out the heater, and we will not need the a/c, well, for at least, today. Tommorow could be 100 again. You never know in Texas!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like a scary story! That is like us when the power goes out and we have no fan to sleep with. If you call me I will tell you our crisis from last night!

Popular Posts