Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Daily Moments

Just a quick mid-week daily moments from my phone. I post a lot of these on Instagram, but I take so many pictures only a small fraction of them get shared.

 We've had special meetings this week that have been just.what.i.needed....I think all of us are feeling that way. The holidays are spent stuffing ourselves with cookies and goodies so January is the perfect month to stuff our spirits full to the brim with the good stuff in preparation for the year.

Came out from the laundry room to see everyone praying together before bed. Loved this scene. And Nathan was about to cough ;)

Heard banging in my cupboard and found him in there with his little bag of cars.

Nothing to see here. Just another day at the office.
Homework buddies

Oh, hi there!

Was super low on groceries so I threw together some Tuna Casserole...needless to say the kids devoured it 2 nights in a row. We may be on to something here..

We've been doing the Bumbo seat here and there, but he doesn't like it for more than a few minutes. I've heard it's not good for babies to be in it long because of their growing spines, but he doesn't really like it too much anyway. Although, he looks thrilled here ;)


We took down all of our Christmas decorations and I've been working like crazy this week to catch up from the lazy holiday break. I figure I can allow myself the month to "cleanse" in a sense--body, soul and spirit. And house. I think by tomorrow I should be caught up so I can resume normal every day routine and not have to do so much extra (hello, putting away 5 loads of laundry).

 Do you guys have to catch up this month, or do you keep up during the holidays? I would love to hear about it--and how you do it!

 Happy Friday-Eve! ;)

0 comments:

Popular Posts